You could lose your life,
and I will give you more life than you could lose;
You could lose your eyes,
and you will see me as I am;
You could lose your hands,
and I will always hold your hand;
You could lose your feet,
and I will show you how to walk and never fall;
You could lose your ears,
and you will always hear My Voice.
These are the lyrics to a song by Robert Evans. Isn't it beautiful? The music is available for free at http://www.scripturesongs.net/.
Love in the One who will give us all things,
Rosa
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
running with the grace and freedom that God has provided through the cross of Jesus Christ
running with the grace and freedom that God has provided through the cross of Jesus Christ
Friday, March 13, 2009
You will always hear
Por: Rosa
|
|
You could lose your life,
and I will give you more life than you could lose;
You could lose your eyes,
and you will see me as I am;
You could lose your hands,
and I will always hold your hand;
You could lose your feet,
and I will show you how to walk and never fall;
You could lose your ears,
and you will always hear My Voice.
These are the lyrics to a song by Robert Evans. Isn't it beautiful? The music is available for free at http://www.scripturesongs.net/.
Love in the One who will give us all things,
Rosa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Labels
- Article (6)
- Books (2)
- Devotional (3)
- Journal (2)
- reading the Bible (1)
- Recipe (3)
- Verse (1)
- Website (1)
Blog Archive
Favourite sites
About Me
Followers
Promise of the week
- Lord Jesus Christ, 1Co 1:8 who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1Co 1:9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
Scripture of the day
- Go and learn what this means, "I desire mercy and not sacrifice." Matt9v13





No comments:
Post a Comment