Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Muffins fit for a king!

I made these muffins today and have received so many compliments that I have decided to post the recipe. It is very easy to make and ends up being delicious!

Cinnamon and Coconut Muffins
400ml cake flour
350ml breakfast oats
200 ml cocunut
15 ml baking powder
2ml salt
100 ml sugar
30 ml cinnamon
250ml cream (replace with milk if you don't have cream)
300 ml milk
75ml vegetable oil
1 egg

Grease a muffin tray. Preheat the oven at 180 Degrees Celcius. Mix the dry ingredients - flour, oats, coconut, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon - in a bowl. Mix the cream, milk, vegetable oil and egg in another bowl. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until well mixed, but do not overdo it. Pour into the muffin tray. Sprinkle a little bit of brown or white sugar over the tops of the muffins and bake for more or less 20 minutes (until golden brown). It can be eaten alone or with honey and cheese. My husband really enjoyed them and that is why I believe they are muffins fit for a king.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe! I Will try it out ASAP!

Post a Comment

Muffins fit for a king!

| |

I made these muffins today and have received so many compliments that I have decided to post the recipe. It is very easy to make and ends up being delicious!

Cinnamon and Coconut Muffins
400ml cake flour
350ml breakfast oats
200 ml cocunut
15 ml baking powder
2ml salt
100 ml sugar
30 ml cinnamon
250ml cream (replace with milk if you don't have cream)
300 ml milk
75ml vegetable oil
1 egg

Grease a muffin tray. Preheat the oven at 180 Degrees Celcius. Mix the dry ingredients - flour, oats, coconut, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon - in a bowl. Mix the cream, milk, vegetable oil and egg in another bowl. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until well mixed, but do not overdo it. Pour into the muffin tray. Sprinkle a little bit of brown or white sugar over the tops of the muffins and bake for more or less 20 minutes (until golden brown). It can be eaten alone or with honey and cheese. My husband really enjoyed them and that is why I believe they are muffins fit for a king.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe! I Will try it out ASAP!

Post a Comment

.